SPOLOČNOSŤ SLOVENSKO – HELÉNSKEHO PRIATEĽSTVA
THE FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
OF SLOVAK UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Institute of Manufacturing Systems, Environmental Technology and Quality Management
Students, Middle and Top Management, Quality Managers,
Instructors – Lecturers in teaching profession
To the lecture to be delivered by
Dr. Ioannis Angeli
Cyprus University of Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering, Departmental Erasmus coordinator, QMS and OHSAS lead Auditor.
How Quality Management can help in Process Control
Case Studies from Cyprus
Date: Thursday 14th, April 2011
Time: 13:30 – 15:30
Place: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Nám Slobody 17,
- Lecture through ppt presentation on the subject for approximately 30 to 40 minutes
- Presentation of the contents of the training DVD; 5 minutes
- Group discussion – Questions; maximum 75 minutes
The presentation will report which Quality/ process Improvement Tools have been applied, where, which methodology have been applied, the degree of success and ways for better implementation. The paper will concentrate on those tools which were used in the process control in a variety of organizations. The main purpose of the presentation is not to present scientific research work or something new but to present case studies from the island of Cyprus from small to medium size organizations (SMES). Companies of this size can benefit from those cases from the practitioners point of view. It is important to report common findings, problems and suggestions that are based on long-term experience from applications of Quality Tools in many organisations. It will also demonstrate the means that have been used, as well as the choices that are available and finally what exists in the market.
Each participating organisation- company will receive a training DVD more that 1GB of information prepared by the presenter containing:
- All ppt presentations of the lecture in electronic form
- All presenter publications’ and case studies as well ppt presentations related with the case studies
- Templates of control charts
- Actual company print outs, results, control charts of the implementations of the case studies
- Demonstration software on Statistical Process Control
- Total Quality Management Manual developed by the presenter
- Much more useful information related to Quality.
Doc. Ing. Ľudovít Kolláth PhD.
Head of Institute
Ústav výrobných sýstemov, enviromentálnej techniky
a manažérstva kvality
Strojnícka fakulta STU v Bratislave
Ing. Titos Papadopoulos, MSc.
Spoločnosť Slovensko – helénskeho priateľstva FILIA
- Tel.: 0902258722
- Tel.: 0905935455
Prosíme e-mailom potvrdiť účasť do 13. 4. 2011
Confirm your participation by e-mail until 13th April 2011