- Annexes in ELECTRONIC FORM:
- a signed CV, not to be sent in paper form
- a Transcript of Completed Courses (graduates of other universities and faculties only)
- a confirmation of payment of the admissions processing fee (only if payment will be made by means other than through the online payment gateway in the e-application interface).
- Mandatory annexes in PAPER FORM:
To be delivered immediately after the application form is submitted, or immediately after the final state exam is passed (without undue delay once the university documents have been issued).
A/ Applicants from other universities and faculties:
- an officially certified copy of the Diploma
- an officially certified copy of the School-Leaving Certificate
- an officially certified copy of the Diploma Supplement
B/ Applicants who finish their Bachelor studies in the academic year 2023/2024 at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava:
only upload a scan of the signed CV (or proof of payment of the application fee) in the e-application form. Other mandatory attachments will be inserted into the e-application form by the clerk of the Department of Pedagogical Activities upon completion of the state examinations.
- Foreign applicants and applicants (also from the Slovak Republic) who have studied abroad are obliged to provide an officially certified copy of the following document: Recognition of the Equivalence of a Bachelor studies degree:
- Information from the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic - on the recognition of education documents
- Recognition of a higher education document - for the purpose of continuing studies
Information on the recognition of qualifications obtained abroad in the Slovak language
Information on the recognition of qualifications obtained abroad in English
For foreign applicants for the 2-year engineering study programmes in the Slovak language who have not completed the previous degree of higher education in the Slovak or Czech language, the condition of admission is the submission of a certificate of knowledge of the Slovak language at least at B1 level according to the SERR no later than on the date of the Admissions Committee meeting.
Applicants for studies in English shall submit a certificate of English language proficiency at least at B1 level according to TOEFL or IELTS or a certificate of completion of the previous level of higher education with English as the language of instruction (bilingual grammar schools, foreign secondary schools) no later than on the date of the Admissions Committee meeting.
Official verification of documents can be carried out by a notary public certifying the document or by having the document verified at the registry office of a municipal administration office.
Address for sending the documents:
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the STU in Bratislava
Department of Pedagogical Activities
Nám. slobody 17
812 31 Bratislava 1