- New structural metallic, non-metallic and tool materials prepared by powder metallurgy
- Structure, properties and joining of structural ceramics based on silicon nitride
- Metallurgy and development of novel intermetallic materials for extreme loading conditions
Gradient materials prepared by powder metallurgy
RESEARCH PROJECTS IN 2009
(Name of principal investigator is in the brackets)
VEGA 1/4102/07. Research and development of the preparation of sophisticated powder metallurgy green body by the electrophoretic deposition of innovative materials. (Emmer).
VEGA 1/4094/07. Study of Ni-Cr-B-Si-C Ni coatings prepared by laser and electron beam cladding technology. (Iždinská).
VEGA 1/0405/08. Forming of high-strength steels sheets. (Kostka).
VEGA 1/0359/08. Synergical influence of flow velocity gradient of the solidifying melt and the high rapid quenching melt during casting process with crystallization under pressure of the alloys of the non-iron metals for the automotive industry. (Stanček).
- VEGA 1/0066/08. Study of non-metallic materials for automotive industry. (Gondár).
- VEGA 1/0065/08. Study of joining methods designated for new type of metallic and non-metallic materials in automotive industry. (Sejč).
- APVV-20-057805. Gradient materials prepared by powder metallurgy from micro and nano powders. (Emmer).
- APVV-0009-07. Metallurgy and development of novel intermetallic materials for extreme loading conditions. (Hrnčiar).
- KEGA 3/5200/07-SJF. Hypertext textbook: Plastics - technical materials. (Gondár).
- AV 4/2005/08. Production optimalization of thermoplastics mouldings and their recycling. (Gondár).